◾ JOB DESCRIPTION ◾
As a software developer you are responsible of the development and maintenance of applications while working in collaboration with various departments.
You work on legacy softwares as well as have the opportunity to create our brand new framework.
Domain activities are multiple such as GIFs creating, photobooths, color keying, 360° videos and many more.
◾ RESPONSIBILITIES ◾
• Develop softwares with existing systems and evaluate new technologies for the implementation of the new framework
• Collaborate with a team of software developers to develop apps based on the Sales Team’s specifications
• Work closely with a team of designers to applicate specifications and solutions who exceed customer requirements
• Work with the different teams to debug software issues and ensure powerful softwares quality
• Bring innovation and cutting edge technologies to current and future products
• Document code
• Monitor the app throughout its developing process
• Help the Sales Team with your expertise during skills/budget consultations
◾ PROFILE ◾
• You have 3-5 years experience in development and can explain why you’re killing at what you do.
• Excellent knowledge in C#. C++ is a plus (indeed!)
• Good knowledge in SQL, OOP, Agile. Python, SDK/APK, AS3 are a plus.
• You’re able to seek and learn by yourself
• You’re a good team player as you’ll have to work with other developers/designers and refer to other departments as well.
• You have a strong eye for details just as you’re efficient and reliable
• You’ve reached level 1 reading documentation (Ikea manuals) and
you can now write your own documentation.
• You’re interested in exploring new technologies (VR, social media,...)
• You’re cool as a cucumber and flexible in rushing work periods.
• You’re fluent in French and/or Dutch and able to understand technical English.
◾ WE OFFER ◾
+ Extra-legal advantages according to your career evolution
+ Great opportunities for personal development
+ Training, investment, creativity and innovation
◾ WE NEED ◾
Your updated resume and portfolio.
(No cover letter needed. We already know that you want to work with us!)
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org