◾ JOB DESCRIPTION ◾
As a .NET Developer you are responsible of the development and maintenance of applications while working in collaboration with various departments.
You work on legacy softwares as well as have the opportunity to create our brand new framework.
Domain activities are multiple such as GIFs creating, photobooths, color keying, 360° videos and many more.
◾ RESPONSIBILITIES ◾
• Develop softwares with existing systems and evaluate new technologies for the implementation of the new framework
• Collaborate with a team of developers to develop apps based on the Sales Team’s specifications
• Work closely with a team of designers to applicate specifications and solutions who exceed customer requirements
• Work with the different teams to debug software issues and ensure powerful softwares quality
• Bring innovation and cutting edge technologies to current and future products
• Monitor the app throughout its developing process
• Help the Sales Team with your expertise during skills/budget consultations
◾ PROFILE ◾
• You have 3-5 years experience in development and can explain why you’re killing at what you do.
• Excellent knowledge in .NET, C#, C++ is a plus (indeed!)
• You’re able to seek and learn by yourself
• You’re a good team player as you’ll have to work with other developers/designers and refer to other departments as well.
• You have a strong eye for details just as you’re efficient and reliable
• You’re interested in exploring new technologies (VR, social media,...)
• You’re cool as a cucumber and flexible in rushing work periods.
• You’re fluent in French and/or Dutch and able to understand technical English.
◾ WE OFFER ◾
+ Company car
◾ WE NEED ◾
Your updated resume and portfolio.
(No cover letter needed. We already know that you want to work with us!)
Send everything to email@example.com